Ease your financial struggle
Ease your financial struggle - the more financial help you can get the less pressure on the person and their carer.
Financial help with heating bills: http://www.homeheathelpline.org.uk/
Free cinema tickets: http://www.ceacard.co.uk/
Cheap and free events: http://www.allforfree.org/
Join Tastecard for free and receive a free tastecard for a month that gives you 2-4-1 on many meals out or 50% off for up to 8 people making family meals out still possible and giving the carer a bit of a break, great for having some quality time out with the kids.
Caring isn't easy
Supporting someone through depression may bring up all kinds of emotions and issues for you.
Do not try to go it alone.
Helen's Twitter FeedTweets by @DepressionCanBe
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Our newsletter contains lots of interesting information about the site, up and coming events, occasional special offers for readers including methods to help you from our resident hypnotherapist Marisa Peer.
Latest Forum Posts
- IT'S WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY
- Volunteering with The Wildlife Trust for Mental Health
- Mental Health Awareness Week 8-14th May
- Program on BBC2 tonight about Hearing Voices, WHY DID I GO MAD?
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Marisa Peer - Ultimate Confidence Ch9
- BBC Radio Sheffield Interview 23 Nov 2011
- Sally Canning - Introduction to Tapping
- Sally Canning - Tapping for Stress and Anxiety
- Sally Canning - Tapping For The Fear of Change
- Helen McNallen / Liz Green Interview 21 July 11
- Helen McNallen / Toby Foster Interview 5 July 11
- Helen McNallen BBC Radio Sheffield Interview with
- Wellbeing and Positive Thinking - Full Works
- Wellbeing and Nutrition - Full Works
- Stress and the Mind - Full Works
- Stress and Relaxation - Quick Fix
- Wellbeing and Relaxation - Full Works
- Stress and the Mind - Quick Fix
- Wellbeing and Sleep - Quick Fix
- Wellbeing and Sleep - Full Works