What's New on Depression Can Be Fun
It’s Mental Health Awareness Week
Posted on: May 14, 2018 - 08:28 AM
IT’S MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS WEEK AND THIS YEAR IT’S ABOUT STRESS AND HOW WE ARE COPING WITH IT. THIS WEEK IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO REALLY RAISE AWARENESS, TALK AND LEARN ABOUT AND HELP OUR MENTAL HEALTH.
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT MIND AND THIS YEAR’S MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS WEEK
HERE ARE TIPS THAT WE CAN ALL DO FROM CELEBRITIES FOR DEALING WITH MENTAL HEALTH AND STRESS. CLICK HERE TO READ THE TIPS FOR KEEPING CALM IN A FRENZIED WORLD
Happy Valentine’s Day
Posted on: Feb 14, 2018 - 12:40 PM
Valentine’s Day is an excuse for us to celebrate and show our love for everyone who touches our lives. Love isn’t limited to our partners; we have love for our family, for our friends, for our neighbours, for our animals and for people in our everyday lives. I’d like to take today to send you my love and from Depression Can Be Fun.
Volunteering with The Wildlife Trust for Mental Health
Posted on: Oct 07, 2017 - 04:24 PM
The Wildlife Trust welcomes volunteers who would like to get out in the fresh air. Current volunteers interviewed said it had helped their mental wellbeing hugely. x">Click here if you’d like to find out more and look in to volunteering. Maybe see you there! x
BBC Radio Interview about Mel B and Marisa Peer Hypnotherapy
Posted on: Jul 04, 2017 - 07:36 PM
Spice Girl Mel B has spent £38 million and had to go bankrupt. With her Spice Girl life all gone Mel B has filled her life with ‘stuff’ because her life feels empty and she doesn’t feel enough. Therapy can help people find out why they feel empty and not enough and help people understand why they do things that aren’t helping them. As an RTT therapist, trained by Marisa Peer, voted best UK therapist, I can help people find why they have destructive habits and create better ones. Click here to listen to the financial planning and depression between 9 and 10am.
It’s Mental Health Awareness Week
Posted on: May 10, 2017 - 12:57 PM
There is lots going on this week to raise awareness of mental health whether you want to be involved or learn more take a look here, watch TV -Channel 4 are supporting the week with lots of programs or listen to the radio and look around you in your area for what is going on. Click here to find out more.
Caring isn't easy
Supporting someone through depression may bring up all kinds of emotions and issues for you.
Do not try to go it alone.
ITV- This Morning
Are you depressed?
We all feel fed up sometimes but these feelings usually last for a couple of days or weeks at the most. Perhaps you have been feeling like this for longer.
We have designed a test to give you some indication.
Latest Forum Posts
- It's Mental Health Awareness Week
- Happy Valentine's Day
- IT'S WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY
- Volunteering with The Wildlife Trust for Mental Health
- Mental Health Awareness Week 8-14th May
- Marisa Peer - Ultimate Confidence Ch9
- BBC Radio Sheffield Interview 23 Nov 2011
- Sally Canning - Introduction to Tapping
- Sally Canning - Tapping for Stress and Anxiety
- Sally Canning - Tapping For The Fear of Change
- Helen McNallen / Liz Green Interview 21 July 11
- Helen McNallen / Toby Foster Interview 5 July 11
- Helen McNallen BBC Radio Sheffield Interview with
- Wellbeing and Positive Thinking - Full Works
- Wellbeing and Nutrition - Full Works
- Stress and the Mind - Full Works
- Stress and Relaxation - Quick Fix
- Wellbeing and Relaxation - Full Works
- Stress and the Mind - Quick Fix
- Wellbeing and Sleep - Quick Fix
- Wellbeing and Sleep - Full Works