Terms and Conditions
Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers
The material contained on this site cannot and should not be used as a basis for diagnosis for choice of treatment. We expressly exclude all liability in respect of information and opinions in the Forums, which information and opinions are those of the person who posted them, the service, or any sites linked to the services.
Disclaimer for Chat Forum
The material contained in the Discussion Forum is submitted by the general public, not by medical professionals, and is presented to a non-medical audience for discussion purposes only. We would ask for your discretion in contributing to the discussion forum. It is expressly forbidden to post material which is offensive, defamatory, harassing, , incorrect or otherwise unlawful or illegal or to post materials any way contrary to accepted morality and behaviour, of which we shall be the sole judge.
Forums are managed by Discussion editors who do not form part of a medical team and do not monitor the content of the Forum and make no representations as to the medical or other content of material posted on to the service.
Users who find inappropriate content should contact us immediately in order that we may take such action on our site as we deem fit, including the removal of any content.
Caring isn't easy
Supporting someone through depression may bring up all kinds of emotions and issues for you.
Do not try to go it alone.
Are you depressed?
We all feel fed up sometimes but these feelings usually last for a couple of days or weeks at the most. Perhaps you have been feeling like this for longer.
We have designed a test to give you some indication.
- Marisa Peer - Ultimate Confidence Ch9
- BBC Radio Sheffield Interview 23 Nov 2011
- Sally Canning - Introduction to Tapping
- Sally Canning - Tapping for Stress and Anxiety
- Sally Canning - Tapping For The Fear of Change
- Helen McNallen / Liz Green Interview 21 July 11
- Helen McNallen / Toby Foster Interview 5 July 11
- Helen McNallen BBC Radio Sheffield Interview with
- Wellbeing and Positive Thinking - Full Works
- Wellbeing and Nutrition - Full Works
- Stress and the Mind - Full Works
- Stress and Relaxation - Quick Fix
- Wellbeing and Relaxation - Full Works
- Stress and the Mind - Quick Fix
- Wellbeing and Sleep - Quick Fix
- Wellbeing and Sleep - Full Works